Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th March 2013
(15-03-2013, 12:44 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: if Luke is free this week i owe him a game of 40k.

Luke is playing D&D this week I believe.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-03-2013, 11:29 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm available for a game of WarmaHordes, Malifaux, X-Wing or Warhammer Fantasy if anyone wishes to throw down the gauntlet?

(21-03-2013, 12:13 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for warmahordes, fantasy maybe malifuax

You chaps fancy a game against each other, and I'll grab a game of Necromunda with Ben before he jets off around the world?
(25-03-2013, 12:15 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-03-2013, 11:29 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm available for a game of WarmaHordes, Malifaux, X-Wing or Warhammer Fantasy if anyone wishes to throw down the gauntlet?

(21-03-2013, 12:13 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for warmahordes, fantasy maybe malifuax

You chaps fancy a game against each other, and I'll grab a game of Necromunda with Ben before he jets off around the world?

Should of checked this thread first!

Sounds good to me, that way Ben gets a game in Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Right-o, I'll give Ben a game of Necromunda this week and leave you and Alan to settle on a game.
Quote:Sounds good to me, that way Ben gets a game in
great stuff, thanks for this.

Stuart, looking forward to it.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll be playing lord o' the teacakes at malifaux, if I can settle on a colour scheme for my crew that is lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

We still on for tomorrow Rob?
(15-03-2013, 12:44 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: if Luke is free this week i owe him a game of 40k.

if not i'll be free for 40k, fantasy or necromunda (not a campaign game though as i'll have used them all up most likely)

is Luke free for tomorrow, or is someone else able to give me a game, like to arrange one in advance so i know I've got a game, otherwise i wont come this week
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(25-03-2013, 07:15 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: is Luke free for tomorrow

Nope.

Anyone free to give Sam a game of something?
Matt I have dropped the CoC from the Scar-Vet, in preference for a Great Weapon. Annoyingly it means I have some converting to do, but hey-ho.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen