Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th March 2013
up for warmahordes, fantasy maybe malifuax
Fow torney or friendly, but would like tourney
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

nick (machineuk),me an joe (the red bear) will be goin though some fow Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Both D&D and Deathwatch RP are playing tonight. If we can keep small room free for those two groups that will be cool Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
OK I am after a 2400pt game of Fantasy if anyone fancies it?

I am a relative newbie but naturally I have entered a comp in may, so need some practice!
A window in my trips round the world has opened up this week (im no longer in Edinburgh for three days) so I will be able to come down to the club.

is there anyone free for a Necromunda game? (our flat is on the market so i cant dig out all the 40k armies but getting the gang out is easy.)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-03-2013, 02:46 PM)Simian Wrote: A window in my trips round the world has opened up this week (im no longer in Edinburgh for three days) so I will be able to come down to the club.

is there anyone free for a Necromunda game? (our flat is on the market so i cant dig out all the 40k armies but getting the gang out is easy.)

Haven't heard from Simon whether he's up for Warmachine, but if not I'll give you a game of Necromunda?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Assume it is me playing Gareth?

If so just to let you know it is a club challenge practice so wood elves and beast men can have an extra two hundred points. I am using 2600 pts of woodies.

Cheers
Seems fine with me. The list I am planning to run at the South Coast, should go through depending on if I take the CoC or not.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen