Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th March 2013
(19-03-2013, 12:30 AM)The Count Wrote: OK. There was one religious fanatic group with knights and the like - They probably fit the bill in that case.

That sounds like the Protectorate of Menoth?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sorry chaps, but I'm going to have to play my sicknote and bail out tonight - manflu strikes again Sad

Justin - Big Rob is up for that game of Dreadball.

Ross - sorry mate, will definitely sort out a Warmachine tutorial with you in the very near future.
(19-03-2013, 09:33 AM)Stuart Wrote: Sorry chaps, but I'm going to have to play my sicknote and bail out tonight - manflu strikes again Sad

Justin - Big Rob is up for that game of Dreadball.

Ross - sorry mate, will definitely sort out a Warmachine tutorial with you in the very near future.

am i ok to assume lukes still up for a game?
(19-03-2013, 12:35 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: am i ok to assume lukes still up for a game?

Yep, Luke should still be there.
(19-03-2013, 12:37 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(19-03-2013, 12:35 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: am i ok to assume lukes still up for a game?

Yep, Luke should still be there.

Awesome Smile
Hey if anyone is going tonight and just happened to have a centaur or similar model (plastic chaos centaurs?) that they didnt want I would love to take it off your hands for a project I am working on!

Cheers

Matt
I too wont be making it tonight, killer migraine has stopped any semblance of coherent speech hand eye coordination. And no that's an excuse for me losing Tongue
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Just noticed I am not down to have a game tonight. Thought I might be playing war machine??
(19-03-2013, 04:30 PM)The Count Wrote: Just noticed I am not down to have a game tonight. Thought I might be playing war machine??

Looks like Si is giving you a Warmachine intro - updated the first post accordingly.
Seb, i am running late but should be there by 7.15ish

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari