Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th March 2013
playing gareth at bloodbowl
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Alan fancy some malifaux? I realized I haven't played malifaux against you yet.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

yep thats cool
Hi Guys

Just the joined the club - is anyone free for 2400 fantasy? I'm about half way through an ogre army so will be some subs and still learning the rules! Otherwise 1850 40k which I can play!

Dave
Hi Dave, and welcome to the club Cool
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(25-02-2013, 01:05 PM)The Count Wrote: Hey Big Rob, Fancy your Necron/Orc combo taking on my Nids at 1850pts?

Sure thing I will scale up to 1850.

Anyone got a dakka jet I can borrow?
any body looking for a game of 40k
Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(07-03-2013, 06:15 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him

I'd be up for a game. If you want to have a game with Vince, however, I'd be well up for a game with Tom. I don't mind, and I can have a game with Tom on the 19th if so.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)