Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th March 2013
(27-02-2013, 11:11 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 09:13 PM)Stuart Wrote: Wouldn't mind a game of Warmachine this week. Failing that SAGA or Necromunda would be just lovely.

fancy gaming me il use circle?

Sounds good!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-02-2013, 06:44 PM)Simian Wrote: Vince that scares me.....
modest gang sounds better....Cheers!

No Problem at all. I played Sam for his first campaign game and although his guys shot up in expierance fast, he ended up with a lot of them rolling on the serious injuries table!
Probably better to get a couple of games in to get your stats up a bit and then we can have a game?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(27-02-2013, 09:41 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 04:55 PM)manrogue Wrote: After either my first Blood bowl league game or Necromunda campaign game

I am up for this dude.

We are not in the same division, but am up for a practise game of blood bowl instead?
I know steve said he would prefer the games played in order so your first league match is against Jim(Jimbobabob), Mine is against James. (just so are aware as you missed all the conversation this week Tongue)
Edit - just noticed Jim has himself looking for a bloodbowl league game if you wanted to do that instead?
I'm cool either way. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-02-2013, 08:13 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 06:44 PM)Simian Wrote: Vince that scares me.....
modest gang sounds better....Cheers!

No Problem at all. I played Sam for his first campaign game and although his guys shot up in expierance fast, he ended up with a lot of them rolling on the serious injuries table!
Probably better to get a couple of games in to get your stats up a bit and then we can have a game?

Yeah let me get a couple of games under my belt then i'll take you on. a gang has to start somewhere!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Just found out Jim cannot make it.

So I am available for

40k, FoW, Mtg and Necromunda.

Still learning at Necromunda and only have substitute figures at the moment for my gang.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-02-2013, 08:22 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 09:41 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 04:55 PM)manrogue Wrote: After either my first Blood bowl league game or Necromunda campaign game

I am up for this dude.

We are not in the same division, but am up for a practise game of blood bowl instead?
I know steve said he would prefer the games played in order so your first league match is against Jim(Jimbobabob), Mine is against James. (just so are aware as you missed all the conversation this week Tongue)
Edit - just noticed Jim has himself looking for a bloodbowl league game if you wanted to do that instead?
I'm cool either way. Smile

I see, I should play Jim instead then. I look forward to meeting you later Tongue
Right-o Rob, I'll stick you down against JimBob.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Simian Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 08:29 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Babysitter sorted, Prepare to face The Undertakers Ben!

awesome. I've created the gang but thats as far as i've got so i'll need to do the rest of the set up if thats ok?

No problem
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
sorry no bloodbowl this week can't get the figures this week as i realise steve won't be able to come in very sorry anyway means that i can have a some more time to get used to the rules and hopefully will know what i am doing first game
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Anybody looking for a game of 40k