Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th March 2013
@Manrogue
Id be up for a necromunda campaign game if you'd be willing to go through the initial gang set up with me?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-02-2013, 05:03 PM)Simian Wrote: @Manrogue
Id be up for a necromunda campaign game if you'd be willing to go through the initial gang set up with me?
Are you sure? My gang is quite high on the rating is all. Have no problem getting you set up and teaching you, but it could turn into a bloodbath pretty quick as i have a lot of infiltrating gangers and horrible stats.
As i say i'm cool with it just want to make sure you are!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Ben and Vince, I need to check babysitting for this week but assuming that is OK (should be able to let you know tonight) I could take Ben through a Necromunda game, my gang rating is still fairly modest.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Vince that scares me.....
modest gang sounds better....Cheers!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
well i know i am playing gaz first in bloodbowl tourney but don't know whether he is coming or not yet but if he's not i would be up for malifaux
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Babysitter sorted, Prepare to face The Undertakers Ben!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(27-02-2013, 08:29 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Babysitter sorted, Prepare to face The Undertakers Ben!

awesome. I've created the gang but thats as far as i've got so i'll need to do the rest of the set up if thats ok?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Wouldn't mind a game of Warmachine this week. Failing that SAGA or Necromunda would be just lovely.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-02-2013, 04:55 PM)manrogue Wrote: After either my first Blood bowl league game or Necromunda campaign game

I am up for this dude.
(27-02-2013, 09:13 PM)Stuart Wrote: Wouldn't mind a game of Warmachine this week. Failing that SAGA or Necromunda would be just lovely.

fancy gaming me il use circle?