Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham 2013
Nasty looking lists. If you can get dates sorted I might be able to join in the pizza fun.

Green with a sliver lining

necron main force
HQ?
5 Warriors in Night Scythe
10 Immortals
Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge
orky allies
Big Mek kuston force field power claw
30 Boys nob power claw & boss poll
30 Boys nob power claw & boss poll +3 Big Shootas
3 Big Gunz Kannonz 6 ExtraGrots (12 in total) + 3 Ammo Runts

I have 160pts left for a Necron HQ. I can get
Vargard Obyron the veil of dakness body guard guy with cleaving counter blow for extra attacks if he is missed (WS6). 2+ war scythe and can teleport about on his own or with the immortals (Can deep strike the unit or just him self from reserves or o the table. Can veil out of combat too. .
2+ Res Orb mind shackle War scythe lord to help the immortals RP
2+ 3++ War scythe lord
2+ shackle destroyer lord to sit in the immortal squad a pop out to kill stuff? even deep strike in on it's own. Gives PE to the immortal shooting.
Named guy who is a boomtek for 100 pts that can buff the immortal squad to either BS T or S 5 (random roll at start of game). Not amour up grade so will sit with immortals.

The Booktek HQ and Vargard can not take courts.

Orks
The Big Mek makes getting cover for these very large squads. Two large green scoring units to push and own midfield. Similar price each to a full unit of wraiths but do more i think. I have 12 wraiths but want to try something else. 30 wounds and scoring rather than 12 wounds with better saves and combat output.

The Kannonz are artillery and with 6th eidtion they are all T7. Super Grots, Essentially green long fangs with ML at BS4 but with some rerolls. They will be tough to shift in cover and can twin link their shots for the first 3 turns with ammo grunts. They provide some much needed S8 fire power for the AV13, Nid Doom and HQ killing. Not bad a taking out flyers too.

Issues
No AV 14 penetration other than close combat with claws or war scythes. Not sure if that will be an issue?
Ok we have this for me:

Reclusiarch

2 x 10 ASM with melta bomb and 2 x Flamer (or melta haven't decided yet)
1 x 8 x Death Company
1 x Sang Priest
1 x Death Company Dread + Heavy Flamer + 2 x Blood Talon
2 x Stormraven, 2 x MM, 1 x T/L Lascannon, 1 x T/L Ass Cann
1 x 5 Vanguard Vets

Space Wolf Allies:
1 x Rune Priest + JP
1 x 10 Grey Hunter + 2 x Flamer + Wolf Standard + (the mark which gives 1D6+1 attacks on a char) + Drop Pod
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
I'd go with Obyron! He just causes so many problems.......

As to the pizza super fun gaming day of awesomeness I'm happy to arrange it for any day however I cannot accommodate for 2 simultaneous games as sadly I only have one large dining table. So in terms of dates I'm as flexible as a Russian gymnast but it depends if anyone can fit 2 tables in?

I reckon next Wednesday might be a good day to do it as we can borrow some game mats and terrain from the club on Tuesday (if its ok with Stuart etc)
Can I suggest we practice over a weekend? As I'm at work 9-6 during the week.

As for lists, it's out with the wolves and in with angels:
Azrael 215
Libby lvl2 100
Primaris 70
Platoon command 30
5 infantry platoons, 5 autocannons, 4 power axes, 2 meltabombs 350
Platoon command 30
3 platoons 3 autocannons commissar 215
5 tactical marines lascannon 90
Aegis line quadgun 100
2 vendettas 2 heavy bolters 280
4 hyperios missiles 140

40pts left to spend.... Was thinking maybe power weapons and meltabombs on the 2nd blob??

(24-01-2013, 11:11 AM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Ok we have this for me:

Reclusiarch

2 x 10 ASM with melta bomb and 2 x Flamer (or melta haven't decided yet)
1 x 8 x Death Company
1 x Sang Priest
1 x Death Company Dread + Heavy Flamer + 2 x Blood Talon
2 x Stormraven, 2 x MM, 1 x T/L Lascannon, 1 x T/L Ass Cann
1 x 5 Vanguard Vets

Space Wolf Allies:
1 x Rune Priest + JP
1 x 10 Grey Hunter + 2 x Flamer + Wolf Standard + (the mark which gives 1D6+1 attacks on a char) + Drop Pod

Two Stormravens And a drop pod containing 10 tough marines? I like it Smile to be fair I would struggle against this list for sure! Looks good mate Smile
(24-01-2013, 12:31 PM)Embolden Wrote: Can I suggest we practice over a weekend? As I'm at work 9-6 during the week.

As for lists, it's out with the wolves and in with angels:
Azrael 215
Libby lvl2 100
Primaris 70
Platoon command 30
5 infantry platoons, 5 autocannons, 4 power axes, 2 meltabombs 350
Platoon command 30
3 platoons 3 autocannons commissar 215
Aegis line quadgun 100

2 vendettas 2 heavy bolters
4 hyperios missiles

40pts left to spend.... Was thinking maybe power weapons and meltabombs on the 2nd blob??

This Sundays good for me mate Smile

Those Hyperios missiles seem to good to be true! Well worth the points!
(24-01-2013, 12:16 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I reckon next Wednesday might be a good day to do it as we can borrow some game mats and terrain from the club on Tuesday (if its ok with Stuart etc)

Absolutely, go for it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(24-01-2013, 12:55 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 12:16 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I reckon next Wednesday might be a good day to do it as we can borrow some game mats and terrain from the club on Tuesday (if its ok with Stuart etc)

Absolutely, go for it.

Thanks mate Smile
I also have a gaming table and terrain, but would have to okay it with the wife first

Im quite jealous about these practice sessions. i need all the practise i can get. sadly i can still only make the club every other week so thats 3 games before BB3
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss