Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caledonian Smack Board
Hope you guys got there ok! Keep us posted tomorrow! I wanna hear how many people's day's you've ruined by smashing them to pieces!
(18-01-2013, 10:12 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Hope you guys got there ok! Keep us posted tomorrow! I wanna hear how many people's day's you've ruined by smashing them to pieces!

What Nick said - do us proud, and make 'em cry Big Grin
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The open was fun. Some very unbalanced lists and some good ones. 6 flyers, two flyrants and lots of little guard. Lots of fun. I lost first two games but tabled a the double flyrant lust. Bodes well for the first game today. Will post up results as I go.
Sounds like fun mate. Give em hell!!
first up was a space wolf and vanilla marines as the nid played could not make it. Win to me 18 to 2. Well pleased. Game was scouring and big result as troops ran from the 4 pt objective for me to score rather than contest.
Wooohoo! Congrats on a fine victory! Sending marines running with their tail between their legs? Nice lol howd the other 2 get on? Did Matt beat the daemons?
Whats the update from the first day? Looking good so far?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I got my second game vs dark Eldar Eldar and moved to the dizzy highest of the big boys on the top tables. Got beat bad by bids and back to mid tables for my game tomorrow.

I will let rob and matt post. Think rob got two wins and matt has mostly been meeting daemons.
I think we've all had a nightmare trying to get on the net at maelstrom!
Im 2 &1 at the mo,

Game1 19-1 win against nids, the blob went through 30 hornagaunts, 15 termagants, hive tryant and guard and the doom in 6 combat turns, lethal.

Game2 14-6 loss against nids, 4 flying mcs, 20 gargoyles in my face turn1 before I even got a movement phase... Then 20 grey hunters dead in one shooting phase. The blob held in combat until turn 4, I was left with a limping vendetta on 1hp left... But somehow cane away with decent points.

Game3 16-4 win against tau, vendettas fluffed but the blob again was massive, melta bombing two tanks and taking out 3 units in 2 turns. To give me a 7-5 win on kps.

Next up, herald, fw, 2x5 fiends, 3x5 plaguebarers, 7x horrors, 3x8 screamers, bastion with comms relay. Wish me luck!

Matts on game1 15-5 loss, game2 15-5 loss, game 16-4 win.

His own bastion has cost him tournament points (5 in one game as his opponent hid units behind it!