Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nicks hobby log 2013
Apologies for the offence caused. Comment deleted. I was just saying if that got placed on the table opposite me, and I had no idea who you were, that would be my initial opinion of you. I would have the same view of someone, who placed a load of Empire troops opposite me, claiming they were Bretonians whenever they get their new book. As I said, taken in two parts, it looks great, but the overall effect does nothing for me. Even given you reasons as too why, you have painted it in such a fashion, it still does not improve its effect for me.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nick, IMO the storm raven looks great, I really like the contrast of the ultra marine / imperial fist colour scheme! I don't see how there could be any issue... you have the army list that will point out exactly which side it lands on. Keep up the great work... now get those Dev Centurions finished... they look damn sexy already!

Centurions stripped, re based and painted yellow! Hopefully they'll be done for my game on Tuesday. Will post some pics when I get chance! Smile
sweet!
Awesome, cannot wait! Big Grin

Really need to take some pictures at some point! Riptide along with commander (not as awesome as robs) build and painted pretty much! Happy with how they came out! Gone for a kinda Tron look if u know what i mean. Theyll be joining me at the club tonight for my game so u can slate them there if u like :p
Consider them confiscated if not upto scratch... lol Wink

As promised Tongue

[Image: SAM_0158_zpsd0ba8cac.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0161_zps5fa5727b.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0164_zpsbe7843b4.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0169_zps8fbfd402.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0172_zps4df2acfa.jpg]
Wow, looking amazing as ever Nick
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Stunning stuff Nick!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."