Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Element Games
I have been seeing a fair amount of Twitter chat about the service from new company Element Games. If things are as speedy as people report, they would be my suggestion for internet supplier, along with Firestorm Games.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Guys I have had great service from EG. Anyway, I'm looking at doing another order, so if anyone has a EG referral code, I'll lob that in on checkout.

Mine is GAR049
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ive used them a lot since Cally and theyre great!

My code is
NIC638
Cheers Nick. Might as well get double crystals when ordering.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Element games are excellent, after several crap experiences with TWG and Wayland its nice to have one company that is clear with if something is in stock or not and when they can send it out.

BEN009
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I actually know one of the guys who owns EG, used to play Diablo 2 with him back in the day. He recognized my email address once when I placed an order with them and got in contact with me ^^ Small world..
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Bought some basing shizzle and magnetic sheeting, using Nicks code. Seems I get double crystals (8 instead of 4,) and Nick got 4. Would be nicer if they were worth more, but certainly worthwhile keeping codes available for the bonus.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
It never asked me for a referral code? Confused Just put an order in an paid with paypal.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
the code goes into the screen before you pay, when you're confirming the order.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(11-04-2014, 01:51 PM)Simian Wrote: the code goes into the screen before you pay, when you're confirming the order.

Never saw a box to put it in, unless it goes in the voucher code box? In which case it wasn't clear enough.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.