Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th February 2013
Cheers Russ. After Two games with Light I don't think I'm going to bother. Life has done me well in the past, so I'm going to stick with that, I fancy. Not going to use a Steg at South Coast, so I need to work out what I can get painted, and in the comp. As such a third Skink unit might well be the right choice. Possibly drop the Terradons, for another Chamelon unit, but the rocks on a war machine is a great threat.

Decisions decisions.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cheers for the blood bowl game Steve, was a lot of fun and did a great job refreshing me on the rules!
Really looking forward to the league now!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks for the game Luke, great fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Many thanks for the FoW tutorial Jim - really enjoyed it. Might have to borrow that Market Garden book off you again at some point so I can work out what I need to build!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-02-2013, 10:01 AM)Stuart Wrote: Many thanks for the FoW tutorial Jim - really enjoyed it. Might have to borrow that Market Garden book off you again at some point so I can work out what I need to build!

no problems dude,i need more dice like yours ;P
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)