Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th February 2013
Sounds like a plan Stu!

Hopefully would have the new warriors book. So will be looking to try it out. 2000pts fantasy anyone?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Put me down for 40k 1750 Smile
(19-01-2013, 08:46 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Hopefully would have the new warriors book. So will be looking to try it out. 2000pts fantasy anyone?

I dont mind being your test subject, I can use the Dwarfs and see how good the new WoC are.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Anyone fancy a game of blood bowl?

Are we / have we started the league yet? http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1309

Up for this or a practice game. Might even get two in if we stick to the four minute turns.

Jim
unfortunately I can't make it this week now, sorry Ben. Can we rearrange for another week?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Rob u fancy a game this week? (Big rob)
i'm up for malifaux
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
In need of a game for this night..... Anyone?
Luke is playing Tom D I think, and Sam has arranged to play Big Rob.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."