Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Ben (the new one) hobby log
(08-01-2013, 06:52 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: Looking good dude. The weapons on the guys and the weapons on the bikes. Can they fire both?

No, they fire either their twin linked bolters or the Flamer/Melta/Plasmagun

Quote:reading the final wheel of time book out today!
was it? damn....i'll be grabbing that then.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(07-01-2013, 04:16 PM)Simian Wrote: Sky sports.

Didn't realise they showed US sports too. They ever have NHL on??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Sky do not have NHL rights. They have NFL only, and waited until 24 hours before the season started, to sign it up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Damn. It's really hard to watch NFL or NHL in the UK Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
ESPN have the NHL i think. I used to get it for the baseball and the College Football
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
And Dark vengeance Librarian done. (hopefully there will be a use for him when i get the codex later on today!

[Image: 8370739859_298eeeb17f_z.jpg]
librarian 1 by SimianSpy, on Flickr
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Looks nice mate Smile how's the codex?
fantastic, i really like the blie and the highlighting

so much for clearing the backlog (damn you GW) i've now got 6 Black knights and 5 Deathwing knights to paint up in time for BB3....should be too bad to do in time!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
3 black knights finished, pics will follow later. And I've nearly finished the first Deathwing knight. Before battlefield I need to do three more black knights.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss