Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer World Alternative
Does anyone know of an Alternative to Warhammer World where a bunch of 40k players could meet.

Would need a bar.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Three that spring to mind:
  • Maunsfield Gaming (risen from the ashes of Maelstrom) in Mansfield
  • Tabletop Nation down in Essex
  • Stafford Games in, er, Stafford

I know Mael...sorry, Maunsfield has a bar but not sure about the others.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Gaming venues I know of with a bar.

Warhammer World has Bugmans. Obviously if your using non-GW that does count you out.

Maunsfield (Mansfield,) has a bar but is now pay to play.

Firestorm (Cardiff centre) I am sure I heard had a bar installed for Smogcon 2012, I can always ask.

North West Gaming Centre (Stockport,) doesn't have a bar as such, but does have a licence, and does provide beverages of an intoxicating nature.

Midlands Wargames Centre (which Stu correctly guessed as being in Stafford,) does not have a bar, is pay to play, and does have a vending machine for cold cans.

Table Top Nation (Saaaarthend) I have no idea on. One of the Warmahordes people may have be able to report on bar or not (Simon, Justin, Alan.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can tell you Tabletop Nation does not have a bar, and its at least a 10 minute or more walk to the nearest one.

They serve pop, crisps and chocolate all without a hint of alcohol.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)