Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Santa 2012...
W&N s7 sizes 0-3 and some Masters brush preserver. Happy days.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
The Hobbit: Escape from Goblin Town (quelle surprise) and a Dystopian Legions Britannia starter set. Thanks Santa!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous! Also some liquid green stuff and the eavy metal paint set Smile my girlfriend knows me so well haha
Christmas found me with a Chaos Terminator Lord, and it's left me with lots of sexy, vicious looking weapons with which to do a bit of converting/kit bashing with my Terminators that showed up last week ^_^
lovely some money to get some more stuff great! (more to paint lol Sad)
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(25-12-2012, 06:23 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous!

Bostin, look forward to some games in the new year! Managed to get everything assembled, will hopefully get some primer on the lot tomorrow.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-12-2012, 02:02 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(25-12-2012, 06:23 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous!

Bostin, look forward to some games in the new year! Managed to get everything assembled, will hopefully get some primer on the lot tomorrow.

Yeah definatly! Managed to get most of them assembled n ive painted Gandalf, Bilbo and the goblin king already haha i dont thinl she realised how much time it would take when she bought it lol