Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 22nd January 2013
Is this the week myself, Stu, Alan & Justin are suppose to be having our Warmachine doubles rematch?

(08-01-2013, 11:31 AM)wako13 Wrote: Would like to try an get a few games of MtG to get up to speed with the rules.

If you can ever get over to Total Wargamer on a Sunday I'd be more then happy to teach you, although i play semi-competitively so my teaching would reflect this.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(09-01-2013, 12:35 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Is this the week myself, Stu, Alan & Justin are suppose to be having our Warmachine doubles rematch?

Sounds good to me.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd like to playing in the campaign? Not to sure what's happening though
(09-01-2013, 12:35 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Is this the week myself, Stu, Alan & Justin are suppose to be having our Warmachine doubles rematch?

(08-01-2013, 11:31 AM)wako13 Wrote: Would like to try an get a few games of MtG to get up to speed with the rules.

If you can ever get over to Total Wargamer on a Sunday I'd be more then happy to teach you, although i play semi-competitively so my teaching would reflect this.

Evesham is a bit too far to travel at weekends, I am only in the Redditch area during the week. I see Total Wargamer is open Thu & Fri Evenings, would it be beneficial for me to pop over one night and find someone who can show me the ropes.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(09-01-2013, 03:25 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I'd like to playing in the campaign? Not to sure what's happening though

No worries, i know a couple of other people who are not signed up are still interested as well. Drop your name and army on this thread http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1107 and we will get something sorted. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
doubles rematch sound really gd cygnar vs kahdor at 25pt i take it?
I'm up for a 40k campaign game then...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
im up flames of war,might need to try out my allies stuff Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
(10-01-2013, 04:35 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: im up flames of war,might need to try out my allies stuff Smile

I'll give u a game if u want, u name the points
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(10-01-2013, 06:46 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 04:35 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: im up flames of war,might need to try out my allies stuff Smile

I'll give u a game if u want, u name the points

ok seb 1800?
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)