Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 15th January 2013
no longer attending tomorrow see u week after guys
sorry to worry people my great brother has said he give me lift from birmingham to the club!! so i can make it may be a tad late depending on traffic but i will be there
RWS500 Players. We will be using the small hall tonight. Can the first person / people there sort out 4 long tables, with two boards and a grass mat on each. Terrain wise there should be one Wood, one hill, one set of linear obstacles (wall/fence/mix) and something impassible (the mysterious terrain, lake,) or an additional wood/hill. Aiming for about 4 terrain pieces (counting linear obstacles as one) on each table. If that can be sorted out too great.

I will also want a small table set up near the counter area, for the admin type stuff, so bare that in mind when doing set up, as you will need to leave a little room. We will probably also have the role play group with us also, so leave them a space.

I should be there to sort it out myself, but when it comes to the free for all nature of terrain at the club, if someone can get the stuff first, that would be cracking.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can bring a couple of extra hills, woods and a building or two if we might be short on terrain?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
change of plan cant get to my 40k stuff at this time, so it'll be fantasy again most likely my elves again.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Sam most of the guys with Fantasy are in my event. Details are in this, post. If is something you fancy feel free to join in. Same goes for anyone else (Stu*cough)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm not going to be gaming tonight, just going to call in to give Rob the Valk. Soz.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
me an joe will make it tonight to try bolt action
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Disaster has struck, car has got a puncture so I am currently still stuck at work and changing it. Don't think I will be able to make it. Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Just wanted to add to the people not attending tonight. Been studying for an exam that I had after work today. Passed it, whoop. But failed to stick more models together, boo.

Promise to come next week with an intact army off its sprues.

James