Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tuesday 8th January 2013
Sorry guys (especially Rob) Can't make tonight. Can someone let Rob know I can't bring the Valkyrie in. If you msg me Rob I can meet you during the week if you need it urgently.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Cheers for the game Chris, was a lot of fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cracking game tonight Tom, don't think it could have been closer!
Pants meant to come and see you tonight Nick about the Tau stuff!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(09-01-2013, 12:44 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game Chris, was a lot of fun!

Yeah thanks mate. It was going so well and then a combination of exploding weapons and charging out into the open and it all fell apart. I am going to rename my gang 'The Underdogs'.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-01-2013, 09:04 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: ...charging out into the open and it all fell apart.

I made the same mistake Dodgy

Nice to see so many new faces last night - hope to see you all again!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-01-2013, 01:08 AM)manrogue Wrote: Pants meant to come and see you tonight Nick about the Tau stuff!

If u like ill bring everthing i have next week n you can see if you want any? Gotta bring a stormraven for matt n some other stuff anyway Smile
Cheers for the game ben, the dice gods were not smiling on you last night mate...

Thanks for the game as well Rob, I weary of blaming my dice for getting thrashed to be honest. Every single time I've been thrashed I've been told I'm unlucky, that simply can't be the case...

I have no enthusiasm for 40k at the moment, I have sunk £120 into assault marines to find they now suck in 6th, £100 into Landspeeders only to find they suck, now £50 into a Stormraven that lasted 1 turn on the board.

I'm weary of throwing money at the problem of finding a BA army that works in 6th and I'm certainly not going to sink the remaining £100 into my army to make it ready for BB never mind the time and effort to build and paint it, only to have it removed from the table in 4 turns every game I play. It's not fun for me and it's no fun for my opponent either...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"