Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large amount of models need to be sold
Sad 
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been down for ages. I don't have the time to play any more Angry. Revising for A levels and working takes up all my time. I don't think I'll have any time in the next few months so I've decided to sell my models. Hopefully other people will get enjoyment out of them Big Grin.
Im selling Inifinity, Orks (Games Workshop, Mantic), Flames of War

If anybody wants pictures just message me.

Ork stompa £30

Ork army £150 (May sell models individually)
-Previous mini rulebook, templates, dice and current codex.
-Padded case
-Games Workshop Warboss
-Marauder Warboss
-Old Gamesworkshop Warboss
-Fantasy Warboss
-Battlewagon
-3 deffkoptas
-converted deff dread (made from dreadnought)
-converted deff dread (made from tyranid hive tyrant)
-looted wagon (made from rhino)
-looted wagon (imperial guard basilisk)
-Old trukk
-2x Marauder Raptor
-45 Gretchins and 1 Runtherd
-11 Nobz and Ammo Gretchin
-31 Games Workshop Boyz
-90 Warpath Boyz (unmade)
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
if you have the grot rigger from the stompa that's carrying the bombs (bottom right of this picture ) i'd buy just that one model off you. been hunting for months for it as it'd be perfect as the bomber for my goblin blood bowl team.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Simian Wrote: if you have the grot rigger from the stompa that's carrying the bombs (bottom right of this picture ) i'd buy just that one model off you. been hunting for months for it as it'd be perfect as the bomber for my goblin blood bowl team.

Sorry. I've attached it to the Stompa.
Bugger, never mind.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll pick up that Ariadna starter pack from you. I don't mind what state it's in (assembled/unassembled).

Sorry to see you're selling off your collection, hope you do find time to get back in to the hobbies once your life clears up a bit!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(27-11-2012, 06:18 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'll pick up that Ariadna starter pack from you. I don't mind what state it's in (assembled/unassembled).

Sorry to see you're selling off your collection, hope you do find time to get back in to the hobbies once your life clears up a bit!

Thanks. I already miss playing. I'll be down tonight.
I've just found a load of Magic the Gathering which I don't need. £15 for all of it
Includes cards from:
-Dark Ascension Fat Box
-2012 Starter pack
-Many other packs of cards I've opened
There is also a Planeswalker. Chandra, the Firebrand.
Loads of card protectors. Some of them have zombies on
3 Deck boxes
Big card box from Dark Ascension fat box.
I'm interested in the Magic the gathering stuff. Just started taking it up, first game tonight Tongue
(27-11-2012, 06:55 PM)Nick Wrote: I'm interested in the Magic the gathering stuff. Just started taking it up, first game tonight Tongue

Okay. Ill also bring them with me tonight Big Grin
Cool cool thanks Sean.