Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Invasion
Just wondering if there are any players of Warhammer invasion at the club? I bought something like the first 6 expansions but stopped due to never getting the chance to play them.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
what is warhammer invasion never heard of it lol
(30-10-2012, 12:59 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: what is warhammer invasion never heard of it lol

Seconded?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Its a living card game, created by Fantasy Flight games.

The mechanics elude me, but the LCG bit is easier to explain.

Unlike a collectable card game (MtG WoWTCG etc,) where you by expansion/boosters which contain random elements, a LCG's expansion contain FIXED cards. As such you know what you get, in each expansion box.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah there are a few of the LCG's now . It's as Gareth said its like a ccg but instead of random boosters its a fixed pack with a new one every month or so. if people are interested I could always bring the cards up one week and give a tutorial. If it's for upto 4 players and can be quite fun and normally games are quick with an average of about 30 mins once you know how to play

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
sounds cool wouldnt mind giveing it ago some time
Basix idea is you play one of the nations and you're goal is destroy the others. you do this by getting past their defences and attacking "areas" once two areas have have gone you are out the game. Ill have to reread the rules since its been a while but when you are free and im not running roleplay ill happily give a few tutorial games