Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Club Scenery
Hey Guys,

Colin from Battle Systems here. Hope you are all well. I might be able to help, even though for just one night ;o)

We have just released some pics of our new range, 100% ready to game straight from the box, terrain. It will need to be play tested so I could bring the prototype down for an evening, maybe on a night where you have a sci-fi theme. Goods for games like, infinity, Mercs, Sedition Wars, Pandora, space hulk, and of course 40k, I guess you will know many more though.

Anyway have a look at the link below and let me know or generally just shout at me. Never know, I might even get to play a game on it, that never happens now days. :o(

http://battlesystemstws.wordpress.com/20...prototype/

Should be fun.
Hey Colin, good to hear from you.

We're also playing quite a bit of Necromunda at the moment, and your scenery looks like a good fit for that as well. Give us a shout when you're next available and I'm sure we can put some scenery to test for you!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cool, Necromunda! Now theres a game from my past. I've never played it, but read the White Dwarf articles over and over. My co-worker on Battle Systems (Wayne) has played it many times. Next time you are doing a game, I will try and be there. The new set is multi level so you can stack it high, I've only tried 3 levels so far, but would be interesting to see how far you could push it. I guess that's what play-testing is all about.

Hmmm, scratches his chin... I'll try a tall set up and post you a pic.

Thanks Stuart.
He's a typical set up.

Big Grin

that looks awesome...im sure i can find an excuse to drive a kv-1 an some fallshirmjager in the "underhive" Tongue
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
That looks pretty amazing, would be great for necromunda
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-02-2013, 01:09 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: that looks awesome...im sure i can find an excuse to drive a kv-1 an some fallshirmjager in the "underhive" Tongue

Some sort of temporal rift? Maybe a new weapon that seems to obliterate the enemy but actually sends them to an alternate dimension far in the future...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cool, would be good to see this stuff as i am interested in the Kickstarter when it gets going(hence why i started the kickstarter thread earlierTongue)
Any idea roughly when the kickstarter woud be going live?
Also me and Justin have an infinity game planned this tuesday that we could use the terrain for to test it if you can get down?
No worries if not, just so you know the option is available.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(16-02-2013, 10:31 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(16-02-2013, 01:09 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: that looks awesome...im sure i can find an excuse to drive a kv-1 an some fallshirmjager in the "underhive" Tongue

Some sort of temporal rift? Maybe a new weapon that seems to obliterate the enemy but actually sends them to an alternate dimension far in the future...

I feel like that walking around ikea
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Haha, I feel and share your pain...