Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th November 2012
Anybody looking for a game of warhammer 40k 1750pts
Me an joe will be giving operation squad an its badly translated rulebook another go here
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Two 100 point lists created for X-Wing. JJ has the Rebel Alliance, does anyone yet to experience the pleasures of Star Wars space combat, fancy taking the dark side?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
sams playing seb at FoW for the record
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Won't be coming to Deathwatch tonight, you'll have to do a week without me
Cheers again for the game Rob, was good and educational.

two thing i did learn is that blob squad take a lot of pounding to destroy (i still didn't destroy that first one) and that lone wolves are scary.

I also realised that i need to learn more about the other armies, as i said Grey knights didn't exist when i was last playing, also it turns out Space wolves only came into existence the year i stopped playing as well (1994) so i really do have a lot to catch up on!!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(21-11-2012, 06:51 AM)Simian Wrote: Cheers again for the game Rob, was good and educational.

two thing i did learn is that blob squad take a lot of pounding to destroy (i still didn't destroy that first one) and that lone wolves are scary.

I also realised that i need to learn more about the other armies, as i said Grey knights didn't exist when i was last playing, also it turns out Space wolves only came into existence the year i stopped playing as well (1994) so i really do have a lot to catch up on!!

Cheers for the game mate, you played extremely well! Lone Wolves are pretty fun with FnP and a 3+ Invul.