Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th November 2012
I really should remember to post in these...

I'm up for WarmaHordes, Infinity or Malifaux.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
sorry for late reply stu but yeah ill give you that necromunda game on the 13th if you're still free
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I'm coming down for the first time to introduce myself and see whats what, i'll have a 1750 40k army with me just in case...
big necron vs. gonecrons. Can we do it this week? Big bot fight !

Two big hitters of the Necron world duking it out from the same Dynasty. Sautekh!

Nemesor Zahndrekh and his body guard vs. Imotekh the Storm Lord
Happy to give you a game Simian if you'd like one...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
sounds good to me Sincilbanks, Be gentle, I've played 3 games of 6th Ed and nothing before that since 2nd. Smile

1750?
(31-10-2012, 07:42 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: sorry for late reply stu but yeah ill give you that necromunda game on the 13th if you're still free

Cheers Jim, I've pencilled us in.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(01-11-2012, 10:39 AM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Happy to give you a game Simian if you'd like one...

(01-11-2012, 11:07 AM)Simian Wrote: sounds good to me Sincilbanks, Be gentle, I've played 3 games of 6th Ed and nothing before that since 2nd. Smile

1750?

Pencilled - a Ben vs. Ben fixture!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I should be there to this week , 1750 40k anyone??
They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They are coming for us - flesh, body and soul!
Rob wants to postpone to the 13th our 40k battle so i am available for another 40k game or another sample battle of FoW.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance