Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k campaign Organisers
Right, i am struggling to get the time to get as much done for the campaign as i would like(Trust work to go through a really busy period!). So i am looking for some help with a few bits and pieces, which are as follows-

Storyline Writer
I would like there to be a bit of fluff written in to the campaign, so if you think thats up your street let me know. Plus i am terrible at this sort of thing!

Results organiser
Work with me to organise the results, note them down etc and make sure everything is correct.

Mission creator
Got a grand idea for a mission? Write it out and submit it to me for use.

I would like to meet up outside of the club once a month for this, whether this be in person or on Msn or whatever. If you are interested post below. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Wouldn't mind giving a hand with anything if needs be.
right now busy between ou (assigment deadline 19th oct) and work however season is almost over and once ive got the quick assigment done i will have a fair bit of time
i really like fluff and got a fair grade at a creative writeing module so i wold like write back story as well as current time stuff plus i will try to come up with fun and mostly fair sercenios (although they may have to be playtested)
what i would like is list of alliances and the name of the army's main leader (mine's taldeir a farseer leading a task force of ulthwe for example though im not sure who im allied with yet)
Happy to help with the results side, and I may come up with a mission idea if some creative juices start flowing.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Mate,

I'm happy to help wherever, I'm fairly crap at fluff, but will get some written for my army and we can go from there Smile, results, well I (as could anyone) create a spreadsheet for ease and in regards to missions, I'm happy to help.

I'll be sending a PM shortly for specifics Smile

Sorry for late reply, cheers for all the offers. Will see all on tuesday and arrange things then. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
New campaign book from GW: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...od1780018a

I will probably get a copy, should be good for the upcoming campaign.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari