Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Started with FoW WW2
(15-10-2012, 09:10 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: Late war seems the most popular,i think its cause all the best toys are in that era.
Ive got the devils charge book if you wanna read it i dont mind lending it you for a week or two =)

Cheers, can I borrow it tonight
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(16-10-2012, 02:00 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(15-10-2012, 09:10 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: Late war seems the most popular,i think its cause all the best toys are in that era.
Ive got the devils charge book if you wanna read it i dont mind lending it you for a week or two =)

Cheers, can I borrow it tonight

no problem im not in but i'll get sam to take it inSmile

right chris i couldn't form a panzergrenadier force for 1000mpoints

so i used the stug abteilung list in earth an steel

hq
1 stug g

platoon 1
3 stugs

platoon 2
2 stugs

infantry support
3 fuslier squads

2 lelf 10.5 guns

2 fuslier squads
with panzerfaust command.

or

325.infantry kompanie

hq w panzersheck team

fusiler platoon 1
3 squads
commander panzerfaust

platoon 2
3 squads
commander panzerfaust

4 10.5cm lefh18 guns

3 stugs

1mortar/mg section (i can't decide)
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
go with whichever you prefer Jim, I have no idea what I am doing anyway (but will give the rules another good read through before the game so hopefully I won't be totally clueless!)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-10-2012, 02:53 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: go with whichever you prefer Jim, I have no idea what I am doing anyway (but will give the rules another good read through before the game so hopefully I won't be totally clueless!)

my brothers also got the red bear book if you'ed like to go through that?

i'm very tempted to start a matilda list since zevesdas are like £2 each

tank horde anyone?
other alias-jim
wouldn't mind a look sometime, can you bring it when we have our game?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
yeah sure thing,i've been reading it over the last couple of nights,an done a few armylist's i'll post em up on here when i get need a break painting panthers an konigstigers

wako read devils charge yet? Wink
other alias-jim
I'm also up for showing people to play FoW, but there are still a few rules I could touch up on
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus