Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vendetta
I know it's a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG shot, but does anyone have a (or more than 1!!) Vendetta/Valkyrie they're looking to get rid of?

If so I'd be looking to purchase it!

(07-11-2012, 04:44 PM)Embolden Wrote: I know it's a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG shot, but does anyone have a (or more than 1!!) Vendetta/Valkyrie they're looking to get rid of?

Not at the moment, but I have a spare one you can borrow for a few weeks.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(07-11-2012, 06:06 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 04:44 PM)Embolden Wrote: I know it's a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG shot, but does anyone have a (or more than 1!!) Vendetta/Valkyrie they're looking to get rid of?

Define "borrow" Big Grin

I think I will have to take you up on that mate Smile

(07-11-2012, 06:31 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 06:06 PM)wako13 Wrote:

Define "borrow" Big Grin

I think I will have to take you up on that mate Smile

I have a spare one at the moment just collecting dust on the shelf.

I am testing out a small Mech list at the moment.

I see no reason why you could not borrow it until after Christmas - Hopefully by then you may a decided if you definitely want one or have found a cheap one somewhere.

It is fully painted as part of my Catachan Army and is in the Valkyrie configuration with a Lascanon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons and 2 Missiles.

I can bring it Tuesday night if you want, I'll see if I can find a box to put it in.

I am sure I can trust you to look after it, I am not anal about my models but would not want it broken to badly damaged, after all they are for playing with not displaying.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
my brother has one for sale (it was formally mine) but its not brillantly painted interested? Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
(08-11-2012, 02:48 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: my brother has one for sale (it was formally mine) but its not brillantly painted interested? Smile

PM sent Smile

Would you be interested in buying my Forgeworld Inquisitorial Valkyrie? Part painted with the Inquisitorial doors etc. It's resin not plastic though. Would need onverting with Lascannons though.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(14-11-2012, 01:11 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Would you be interested in buying my Forgeworld Inquisitorial Valkyrie? Part painted with the Inquisitorial doors etc. It's resin not plastic though. Would need onverting with Lascannons though.

PM sent Big Grin

Anyone else have vendetta/valk for sale?