Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Club Promotion
Anyone got any ideas on strategies to promote the club to a wider audience?

A few things I thought of while waiting for the kettle to boil this moring...
  • See if the Redditch Advertiser / Standard would give us a mention.
  • Indentify any public noticeboards and stick a poster up.
  • Send a mailshot to schools / colleges in the area.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
There is a Public Notice Board in Wilkinsons in town (Right next to the exit doors) and the big Oakenshaw Tesco Extra has a large notice board in front of the doors. Those are the 2 me & the partner check on a regular basis.
Nice one - reckon they'd be OK with an A4 sized flyer, or would something smaller (A5 perhaps) be better?
Had to drop in to the Royal Mail depot to pick up a package from Maelstrom on my way home - nice to see a RedWarSoc poster on the notice board in there Smile
I have around 40 of them hiding in the callers office, for me to mail to anyone I notice with a hobby related packet.
Just had an email back from The Advertiser and it sounds like they'd be willing to give us a mention!

The chap from the paper used to collect W40K Space Marines too Smile
Saw another GW packet today, so sent them a flyer. Any idea if the email list is increasing, as the poster doesn't contain forum details?
We had someone sign up last week, but that's about it. I've changed the signup process a little so that the email that is autogenerated now contains a link to the forum, but I plan to do some work on the website and put links to the forum and blog on there too.
The Ridgeway School has a warhammer club - is it worth dropping a line to main office
(13-05-2011, 05:10 PM)Agincourt Wrote: The Ridgeway School has a warhammer club - is it worth dropping a line to main office

Excellent idea, I'll see to it!