Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 30th October 2012
Hi chaps. I'm going to be dropping in on Tuesday, primarily to fulfil my duties as the local GCN rep and get you chaps signed up as an official GCN club (yay!).

However, you know me: too many pies and not enough thumbs! I've recently released the first of a range of new miniatures games called One Pound Wargames. These are short (25 pages or less) PDF-only rules-sets aimed at the budget wargamer - the rules are all just £1.00!

Our first game is MechaWar, a mecha-combat skirmish game. I'll be bringing everything needed to play on Tuesday, so if anyone would like to give it a go, games take 30-40 minutes and the rules are really easy to learn so I can easily run two or even three games on a single 6'x4' table.

If time allows, I'll also be bringing our next game to go to beta: a fantasy skirmish game in the spirit of Robert E Howard, Frank Frazetta and Michael Morcock.

You can check out MechaWar at http://precinctomega.co.uk at the same time as you go buy your tickets for MiniCon 2013!!

Regards,

Robey
(24-10-2012, 08:51 AM)Embolden Wrote: I'm up for some 40k action! 1750pts

Fancy playing my grey knights? Kinda wanna try out some changes for my tournament list Big Grin
(24-10-2012, 01:54 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:

Fancy playing my grey knights? Kinda wanna try out some changes for my tournament list Big Grin

Sorted mate Big Grin

(24-10-2012, 01:58 PM)Embolden Wrote:

Sorted mate Big Grin

Awesome Smile i dont spose you have any plasma cannon servitors you fancy parting company with? Or that i could borrow in case mine dont arrive in time.
(24-10-2012, 02:01 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(24-10-2012, 01:58 PM)Embolden Wrote:

Sorted mate Big Grin

Awesome Smile i dont spose you have any plasma cannon servitors you fancy parting company with? Or that i could borrow in case mine dont arrive in time.

Hey mate, I don't have any Plasma, I have some heavy bolter Servitors (but I'd like to keep them :p) I proxied servitors, if you want to borrow them, I wouldn't mind Smile

Me n Sam are playing hail Caesar.
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Yeah thatd b great man, wanna see how god they play cus the whole mindlock thing seems like a bit of a bitch
Tom D (big necron) is after a game of 40K if anyone fancies it?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ben(mooglemania) might not be able to make his 40k game against the other ben on account of him being in hospital, there's a chance he'll be out monday but just wanted to give Ben a heads up .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(24-10-2012, 12:55 PM)precinctomega Wrote: Hi chaps. I'm going to be dropping in on Tuesday, primarily to fulfil my duties as the local GCN rep and get you chaps signed up as an official GCN club (yay!).

However, you know me: too many pies and not enough thumbs! I've recently released the first of a range of new miniatures games called One Pound Wargames. These are short (25 pages or less) PDF-only rules-sets aimed at the budget wargamer - the rules are all just £1.00!

Our first game is MechaWar, a mecha-combat skirmish game. I'll be bringing everything needed to play on Tuesday, so if anyone would like to give it a go, games take 30-40 minutes and the rules are really easy to learn so I can easily run two or even three games on a single 6'x4' table.

If time allows, I'll also be bringing our next game to go to beta: a fantasy skirmish game in the spirit of Robert E Howard, Frank Frazetta and Michael Morcock.

You can check out MechaWar at http://precinctomega.co.uk at the same time as you go buy your tickets for MiniCon 2013!!

Regards,

Robey

I'm up for a game Robey.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos