Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd October 2012
(18-10-2012, 06:19 PM)wako13 Wrote: Stuart I think you may have missed my previous posting, but, My IG are also up for a game of 40k this week.

Sorry Dave, got you on the list now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I've arranged to play Justin at Warmachine for this week.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Rob (E) - do you need a lift this week?
Dave - I'll check with Kyle and see if he is after a game this week.
(21-10-2012, 11:22 PM)Stuart Wrote: Rob (E) - do you need a lift this week?

OMG, totally forgot back asking! Yes please if it's possible

My address is 208 Ibstock close, B98 0PZ (just off whitehouse lane)

(22-10-2012, 07:59 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(21-10-2012, 11:22 PM)Stuart Wrote: Rob (E) - do you need a lift this week?

OMG, totally forgot back asking! Yes please if it's possible

My address is 208 Ibstock close, B98 0PZ (just off whitehouse lane)

No problem Rob - picking Steve up too, so I'll be at yours sometime between 6.30pm and 6.45pm if that's OK.
Sounds good to me mate, cheers! for the lift and the reminder, I totally forgot! Smile

Paul with regards to our game, if you get to the club before me, just grab a table. Dont worry about boards, as I will have some of my terrain with me. I used in on Saturday for demos, and will be again on Thursday, so seeing as its easier to leave in the car, then move back into the loft between demo sessions, I might as well make use of it on Tuesday too.

Also I said I would let you know what scenario we were playing in advance, and I did intend to do so before now. But its only just popped into my head, that I forgot to do so, so here is what I would like to play.

30 Soulstones - Tournament Treasure Hunt
Shared Treasure Hunt
Set up
Place one 30mm Treasure Counter in the centre of the table AFTER the Crews have been deployed, but before the Encounter begins
Special
A model may take a (1) Interact Action whilst in base contact with the Treasure Counter to pick it up
This action cannot be taken:
 Anytime during Turn 1
 By Insignificant models
 Models engaged with enemy models
A model carrying the Counter, can drop or pass it to another significant model in base contact as a (1) Interact Action
A model changing position on the table by an effect other than the Walk Action or leaving play drops the Treasure Counter in base contact with itself. Whilst carrying the Counter, a model reduces its Wk to 4 and cannot have its Wk increased by any means.
Spirits lose the ability to move through other models and the ability to ignore terrain penalties whilst carrying the Treasure Counter. Models with Flight or Float lose that ability whilst carrying the Treasure Counter
The Treasure Counter does not count as being carried if carried by an insignificant model at the end of the Encounter
Victory
A player scores 1VP if one of their models takes a (1) Interact Action with the Treasure Counter during the Encounter
A player scores +2VP if, at the end of the Encounter the Treasure Counter is:
Carried by one of his/her models but is not in his/her Deployment Zone, OR
Completely within his/her Deployment Zone but not carried by a model
A player scores +1VP if the Treasure Counter is carried by one of his/her models, and that model is completely within his/her Deployment Zone at the end of the Encounter.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'll be playing Seb in flames of war again.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(22-10-2012, 08:31 PM)Gareth Wrote: Paul with regards to our game, if you get to the club before me, just grab a table. Dont worry about boards, as I will have some of my terrain with me. I used in on Saturday for demos, and will be again on Thursday, so seeing as its easier to leave in the car, then move back into the loft between demo sessions, I might as well make use of it on Tuesday too.

Also I said I would let you know what scenario we were playing in advance, and I did intend to do so before now. But its only just popped into my head, that I forgot to do so, so here is what I would like to play.

30 Soulstones - Tournament Treasure Hunt
Shared Treasure Hunt
Set up
Place one 30mm Treasure Counter in the centre of the table AFTER the Crews have been deployed, but before the Encounter begins
Special
A model may take a (1) Interact Action whilst in base contact with the Treasure Counter to pick it up
This action cannot be taken:
 Anytime during Turn 1
 By Insignificant models
 Models engaged with enemy models
A model carrying the Counter, can drop or pass it to another significant model in base contact as a (1) Interact Action
A model changing position on the table by an effect other than the Walk Action or leaving play drops the Treasure Counter in base contact with itself. Whilst carrying the Counter, a model reduces its Wk to 4 and cannot have its Wk increased by any means.
Spirits lose the ability to move through other models and the ability to ignore terrain penalties whilst carrying the Treasure Counter. Models with Flight or Float lose that ability whilst carrying the Treasure Counter
The Treasure Counter does not count as being carried if carried by an insignificant model at the end of the Encounter
Victory
A player scores 1VP if one of their models takes a (1) Interact Action with the Treasure Counter during the Encounter
A player scores +2VP if, at the end of the Encounter the Treasure Counter is:
Carried by one of his/her models but is not in his/her Deployment Zone, OR
Completely within his/her Deployment Zone but not carried by a model
A player scores +1VP if the Treasure Counter is carried by one of his/her models, and that model is completely within his/her Deployment Zone at the end of the Encounter.

OK Cool...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill