Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd October 2012
A tomb world conceded to the Dark Angels /Space marines. A mere delay in your evevitable demises and extinction.....

Awesome game Chris. You gave me a thrashing. Well up for another game to see if I can do any better.
Really enjoyed it Rob, thanks for the game!

Sorry I had to rush off at the end there, I think I need to speed up my thinking time a bit - the old grey matter is working a bit slow at the mo!

Once Belial and friends managed to retreat out of rapid fire range with the relic I breathed a sigh of relief, it was touch and go there and i was luckily managing to avoid rolling 1's for my saves! I didn't have a right lot of stuff left at the end but held out long enough for the termies to teleport back to the battle barge - the brave tactical marines sacrificing themselves to stave off the advancing Necron horde!

I tallied up how much stuff your two fliers took out and it was a lot: a landspeeder, a whirlwind, a couple of terminators (one being the apothecary), a 5 man tac squad, and finished off a bike squad and a razorback! The list doesn't really have an answer for them if there aren't any skyfire objectives (but then dark Angels don't). But got to say the Null zone on the libby was lovely Smile

Rematch at some point sounds great!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari