Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th October 2012
(10-10-2012, 09:14 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 03:31 PM)Stuart Wrote: Vince, are we doing a scenario this week?

I'll bring the board in for our Treasure Island scenario.

Sounds good! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Playing Dan at 40K, 2000 Points
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'll be playing fow with seb
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

right so i think theres no one left in which case painting malifuax crew slight problem was spraying the models and ive ran out of undercoat if i could borrow one for tonight be nice chaos black i need since they have been half coated
I'll try and remember to bring along a can of Halfords black primer if that's of any use to you Alan.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
ya i was almost finish very annoying
Anyone fancy 40k tonight? Sorry 4 the short notice....... Smile
(16-10-2012, 04:51 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Anyone fancy 40k tonight? Sorry 4 the short notice....... Smile

Aren't u down to play Tom D as part of the 40K elimination thing?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-10-2012, 05:21 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 04:51 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Anyone fancy 40k tonight? Sorry 4 the short notice....... Smile

Aren't u down to play Tom D as part of the 40K elimination thing?

Well..... Lol i messaged 'gonecrons' instead of big necron about it and as far as i can see they are playing eachother tonight Confused

My bad :p
oh yeah, missed that, oh dear.

JJ, I will be there about 7.15ish so if you could grab a table that'd be great, looking forward to the game!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari