Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th October 2012
Ben, cheers for the game mate, my dice where extremely good at a vital part of the game and yours were, well, not so good.... thanks for the game and I look forward to playing again soon! Smile

Cheers for the game Vince - I was on the back-foot there at the end! Sorry it was a rush to finish off.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
No worries, very enjoyable and cagey game, was a lot fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
"Ben, cheers for the game mate, my dice where extremely good at a vital part of the game and yours were, well, not so good.... thanks for the game and I look forward to playing again soon!"

Great game Rob, and thoroughly enjoyed myself...

I think you deserved to win regardless of the dice, but it felt like a crippling turn of events at the time for my chances.. Smile Look forward to another game soon as well Smile
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
(16-10-2012, 05:34 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Well..... Lol i messaged 'gonecrons' instead of big necron about it and as far as i can see they are playing eachother tonight Confused

My bad :p

Sorry Nick, I partially to blame for that too - I didn't notice while I was collating the fixtures Blush

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(17-10-2012, 01:11 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 05:34 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Well..... Lol i messaged 'gonecrons' instead of big necron about it and as far as i can see they are playing eachother tonight Confused

My bad :p

Sorry Nick, I partially to blame for that too - I didn't notice while I was collating the fixtures Blush

Not to worry mate! Smile weve sorted it for next week now if you could put it up!