Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th October 2012
I'll take you up on then first of those Paul.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(27-09-2012, 04:49 PM)Gareth Wrote: I'll take you up on then first of those Paul.

Excellent Smile
(27-09-2012, 03:48 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: I would like to play a game of 40K at 1500pts for Spoils of War practise. Spoils is a tournament coming up in November in Bristol. 1500pt list and you can include forgeworld models!

I would like to play anything other than orks and blood angels as I meet these regularly. If not I will play a regular 1750 or a game in the league if it starts?

It's Big Rob btw

I have space marines but if you don't fancy them I can do an Imperium Alliance Force = Guard and Marines. Any good? DARK WOLF (Tom H)
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Awesome, yes please. Guard and Marines would be a great mix but happy with the marines too so what ever you prefer Tom. My Necrons are ready to claim another tomb world!
I suggest we postpone our game until after the tourney.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(28-09-2012, 03:18 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I suggest we postpone our game until after the tourney.

I would like a test game with my list before I enter the elimination event and the campaign... Allan is pencilled in for the 23rd at the moment mate, so if you want, we can still play.

But if it makes it easier we can re-arrange, no problems at all Smile.

I have asked for all the elimination games to have been played by the 23rd of October, no the 9th like I originally asked Smile So no pressure to get the game played as I noticed loads of people who signed up arranged games for the first few weeks of October.

like a 40k game at 1750pts
(28-09-2012, 05:09 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: like a 40k game at 1750pts

I'll pencil you in against "the other" Ben.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi everyone is anyone up for 40k game 1750 points dan.
(28-09-2012, 10:32 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Awesome, yes please. Guard and Marines would be a great mix but happy with the marines too so what ever you prefer Tom. My Necrons are ready to claim another tomb world!

Guards and Marines it is then. 1500 pts.
Tom Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Steve, did you want to do the treasure island scenario or keep it simple as it is your first(i think) campaign game?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven