Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th October 2012
Matt, I'll play you. Do you want to play Dark Angels or Necrons? i can do 1850 if you want.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm up for 40k..any amount of points shy of 2k...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Have less experience against Necron, so them I guess.

Cheers

1850 if thats OK

Matt[/i]
(24-09-2012, 03:43 PM)The Count Wrote: Have less experience against Necron, so them I guess.

Cheers

1850 if thats OK

Matt[/i]

OK Necrons it is, prepare to face the might of Tomb World Icthis!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
up for 40k 1750 points space marine or we can do a load of dark vengeance scenarios with the box set if i get them made.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Should also be the second installment of Deathwatch RPG on this night also, so put me down for that.
Edited: Wrong date, oops!

I'm up for a game of Infinity or WarmaHordes.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm up for infinity si, 300pt? Or can you fit in more?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I would like to play a game of 40K at 1500pts for Spoils of War practise. Spoils is a tournament coming up in November in Bristol. 1500pt list and you can include forgeworld models!

I would like to play anything other than orks and blood angels as I meet these regularly. If not I will play a regular 1750 or a game in the league if it starts?

It's Big Rob btw
I am up for Malifaux or Warhammer Fantasy if anyone fancies...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill