Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th October 2012
I can give you a try at another game Wako- flames of war
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

OK, have always wanted to give it a try.

I have no models thou.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
ok! I'll see you there- name's Sam btw
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Cheers for the game JJ, looks like the blob works, but it will need cover of some form, Storm Caller or the 4+ Invul would both be advantageous. I was also very impressed with your list, but for objectives I think you need to be a little more offensive, in that game I think you could of pushed into the midfield and mass plasma kill the marines Wink

Cheers Rob, was a good game, the blob was very scary, great against defence lines with the ignores cover and re-rolls of misses! Yeah my plan was to drop my two squads on that rear objective and cross-fire your guys in the middle but didn't quite pan out like that.... I am trying to think of a way to put more mobility into the list of scoring on objectives.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.