Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15
Here is my list:

Belial, Master of the Deathwing - thunder hammer & storm shield = 130
Deathwing Squad 1 - apothecary, banner, assault cannon & power fist, 4 thunder hammer & storm shield = 300
Deathwing Squad 2 - cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 235
Deathwing Squad 3 - cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 235
Deathwing Squad 4 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & power fist = 235
Deathwing Squad 5 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & power fist = 235
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 2 meltaguns, serge with meltabombs, attack bike with multi-melta = 195
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 2 flamers, serge with meltabombs, attack bike with multi-melta = 185

total = 1750pts
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(27-09-2012, 08:32 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Since when did you have Space Wolves Rob?!

I don't mate lol, still building them Big Grin

(27-09-2012, 09:14 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: my list then
farseer - singing spear, runes of warding, runes of witnessing, doom, guide =128
3 warlocks =75
the avatar of kaine=155
8 howling banshees-exach with mirrior swords and acrobatics=155
5pathfinders=120
5pathfinders=120
10guaridans-brightlance warlock=135
10guaridans-brightlance warlock=135
10guaridans-brightlance warlock with singing spear=138
5swooping hawks=105
4darkreapers=140
1wraithlord-brightlance wraithsword=140
fireprism=115
aegis defence line-icarus lascannon=85
total 1746 of ulthwe fun

Thats a great list mate, looks like our table is going to be flooded with infantry!

well its not a great list but me eldar was always meant to be fun and when painted themic so all i can do is min max the army i got cut some fat and put in as much punch as i could muster hence no warlock powers or lack of exarch's bar one and the farseer insteadd of costinf 150-200 pts is farily cheap and still does his job (shutdown emeny phsicis,bostler my army and help wraithlord) but i dunno ur list is definitly one i could see working well at a tourny Wink
So my first match is against Robocron then....
Will post my list later, but it will be the usual.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-09-2012, 08:36 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: well its not a great list but me eldar was always meant to be fun and when painted themic so all i can do is min max the army i got cut some fat and put in as much punch as i could muster hence no warlock powers or lack of exarch's bar one and the farseer insteadd of costinf 150-200 pts is farily cheap and still does his job (shutdown emeny phsicis,bostler my army and help wraithlord) but i dunno ur list is definitly one i could see working well at a tourny Wink

I dunno mate, your list looks pretty handy in all of the games, if you can protect the Fire Prism for firstblood, you have a great chance at getting Slay the Warlord and Line Breaker, plus firstblood, which is pretty important, you then have 5 scoring units for objectives, with 2 hard to shift units and 3 fairly mobile scoring units as well, (I would prefer to see 3 or 4 Jetbikes over the Warlocks, but there we go).

Well, we'll see how my list does, I've not even got half the models yet.... lol! Undecided

Right I've just made the random rolls for the missions and we're playing:

Game1 (round1): Hammer and Anvil – Scouring
Game2 (round2): Vanguard Strike – Purge the Alien
Game3 (Semis): Dawn of War – Big Guns Never Die
Game4 (Final): Random roll before the game

(28-09-2012, 08:36 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: well its not a great list but me eldar was always meant to be fun and when painted themic so all i can do is min max the army i got cut some fat and put in as much punch as i could muster hence no warlock powers or lack of exarch's bar one and the farseer insteadd of costinf 150-200 pts is farily cheap and still does his job (shutdown emeny phsicis,bostler my army and help wraithlord) but i dunno ur list is definitly one i could see working well at a tourny Wink

If you swapped a guardian squad for some jetbikes it is a really nice looking list, be interesting to see how it plays, although you have no Harlequins....I love harlequins! Didn't you used to be able to have harlequins on jetbikes? Now that would be awesome!

Interesting list Rob (102 models.. gulp!) I guess going to be hard to chew through that lot! I have heard a lot about jaws but never played against it.....
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-09-2012, 02:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

If you swapped a guardian squad for some jetbikes it is a really nice looking list, be interesting to see how it plays, although you have no Harlequins....I love harlequins! Didn't you used to be able to have harlequins on jetbikes? Now that would be awesome!

Interesting list Rob (102 models.. gulp!) I guess going to be hard to chew through that lot! I have heard a lot about jaws but never played against it.....

the Harlequin Jetbikes where back in the days when there was a Harlequin codex knocking around, with a crazy Solitare with like 10 rending attacks that hits on 2's and wounded on 2's and where power weapons lol it was crazy because you it was shrouded so couldn't be seen above 24" away, no rolls or anything, you just couldnt be seen! Big Grin

jaws is great! Wink against Necrons and low I stuff

I have games on the 2nd and 9th. I will be using the same Nid army (just 100pts more), so if anyone wants to 're arrange' my games just let me know when I get there!

Cheers

matt
I think we're up against each other, aren't we Count? Shall we do the 23rd? I haven't got a game organised for then?
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"