Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Green Dragon!
Hello Folks,

My name is Steve, I'm an Iron Hands collector, a High Elves warlord and an Uruk-Hai master. And recently, a U.S.A 101st Airbourne (FoW) collector as well. I also run Green Dragon Games (www.greendragongames.co.uk) selling discount Games Workshop and Battlefront Smile

I live in East Devon but my other half's folks live in Churchill, Redditch, and I frequently visit, have heard of this famous gaming club many times before and finally decided to investigate. I may well get involved now again but not every single week obviously. Also - If anybody on here fancies it, as a gesture of good faith, I can do free shipping on my site (and bring the products right in to the club of course).

Take care for now and happy gaming!
Welcome Steve I look forward to keeping your american paras at bay with my king tigers =)
Hey Steve, good to have you along! Hope to catch up with you soon.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
More Flipping elves !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Welcome Steve!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hi Steve and welcome Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Welcome Steve!
It's always good to see new faces!
(06-09-2012, 09:01 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: More Flipping elves !!

It's ok, just more of them for mah zombies to eat! OM NOM NOM!!! And welcome to the club Tongue
=D thanks for the warm welcome everyone, forgot to mention my better half has (more elves) LOTR Wood Elves, and a Skaven force