Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justed started playing 40k again
Cheers, I'm sure I'll find it OK.

I am not really looking for a game, but I will throw the boys (40k Catachans) in the boot of the car just in case - not sure what condition they are in as they have been packed away for a few months.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Great to meet you last night Dave, hope you enjoyed your game - hopefully the first of many!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(12-09-2012, 11:10 AM)Stuart Wrote: Great to meet you last night Dave, hope you enjoyed your game - hopefully the first of many!

Seconded, was great to shoot the 40k breeze last night after the games Smile

Out of interest we're about to start a 40k elimination tournament if you're interested, nothing too serious, it's in the 40k section if this forum Smile, if you're interested pop your name down and you'll be in the draw for round 1 Smile

Had a good time and enjoyed the game.

Will be back next week.

Not sure about the rournament, still a noob and maybe a bit too slow at playing.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(12-09-2012, 12:48 PM)wako13 Wrote: Had a good time and enjoyed the game.

Will be back next week.

Not sure about the rournament, still a noob and maybe a bit too slow at playing.

I wouldn't worry mate, it's only a friendly thing nothing too competitive, if things are running behind you can always agree to end on a set turn. Plus the more you play the more you understand the game and your army. Big Grin