Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 16th May 2011
hiya i am up for some warhammer 40k with my space marine army of 3000pts or orc army of 2000pts i am also up for another lord of the rings match as simon and stuart had to carry on while me and sam rushed off. ( sam really enjoyed it)

from

Tom (pauls son)
As warhammer fantasy seems too be the hot topic at the moment then i am willing to play with my WFB orcs and gobbies army from 1200-1500 points seeing as i have only really played my dad at home. Know all the rules but might forget the few little crusial rules for stuff. I would love too play somthing other than high elves as i am usually thrashed but have won the odd one.

Tom the wolf man

Dave, are you still up for that 1500pt Fantasy battle against my orc and gobbos?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hi,

I’m happy to give a match of Blood Angels up to 2500pt. I’m also bringing buildings.

CU 2mrw!

(15-05-2011, 11:42 AM)Marie Wrote: Hi,

I’m happy to give a match of Blood Angels up to 2500pt. I’m also bringing buildings.

CU 2mrw!

I'd be up for a game of 1500pts orks vs blood angels

tom
Hi all. Is anybody brave enough to challenge me and my DE ? Army size 1500 point.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
I have 48 Warriors of The Last Alliance assembled and on bases, and might have another 24 if I can shift some DIY today. What do you reckon Simon, is that perhaps enough to look at a War of the Ring game, or just fancy something scenario based?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
IP,

Paul/my dad said after the match agenst the dark elves he'd want to have a rematch sometime as he was ready to fight the tomb kings (in the middle of a battle agenst him now he looks abit out flanked).

I can play rematch even on monday. That is not a problem. The most hated ememies can meet again.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(15-05-2011, 01:59 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: I can play rematch even on monday. That is not a problem. The most hated ememies can meet again.

I am happy to play anyone, fit in anywhere... whatever folk want to do is good with me. I'll bring Elves and Orcs.

...Dark Elves... anytime, anywhere, anyplace...
(15-05-2011, 12:53 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 11:42 AM)Marie Wrote: Hi,

CU 2mrw!

I'd be up for a game of 1500pts orks vs blood angels

tom

Hi Tom,

My Blood Angels will be ready for your Waaagh attempt.

CU!