Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40% off Space Marine Stormtalons at Total Wargamer
(19-01-2013, 01:13 PM)totalwargamer Wrote: With regard the the working days question maybe business days would be a better description - we mean Monday to Friday. The shop is open on Saturday and Sunday but mail order is only open Monday - Friday as this is when mail is collected.

What is your ticket number I can take a look at it.

Ticket number is 696644.

Business days, working days, is just getting pedantic, it's still 13 "business" days according to your working practice and I've not heard anything from you regarding my order other than a promise I'll have it Monday/Tuesday which I haven't.

I understand you cannot keep stock of everything, but you've made no effort to keep me informed of my order. I've had to do all the chasing, even though you took my money at the time of order on 29th December.

I spent a week trying to call and email you. Emails were ignored, and you put the phone down as soon as you picked it up. Finally after posting on here we Tweeted about it and you sprung to life!
On the 11th January "Sarah" says it's due from Games Workshop "in the next few days" and "Paul" says "You will have your order by Monday/Tuesday" (14/15).

Still no order, or update to my support ticket and it's the 19th.

I'd just like a straight answer and to be kept updated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 40% off Space Marine Stormtalons at Total Wargamer - by WarMachineWill - 20-01-2013, 12:23 AM