Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th September 2012
(25-08-2012, 08:29 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: i was thing about getting into wahammer fantasy, ive never played and have no models. if someone could give a tutorial that would be great!

Can't do this week but I could give you a tutorial next week (the 11th) if you want, although I only have High Elves so it would be a High Elf civil war.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-08-2012, 11:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-08-2012, 08:29 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: i was thing about getting into wahammer fantasy, ive never played and have no models. if someone could give a tutorial that would be great!

Can't do this week but I could give you a tutorial next week (the 11th) if you want, although I only have High Elves so it would be a High Elf civil war.

Chris
sure,im in.
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Im going to be along for this one, sooooo....

Happy to play any of:
Necromunda.
Malifaux.
Dystopian.
Saga.
Battletech.
Or... well, possibly a low points game of 40k if I've pulled my finger out with the gluing!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(28-08-2012, 11:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Chris

I'll stick you chaps down for this next week.

I could also see if Andy P or Paul are around this week, and available to give Joe an intro to Warhammer Fantasy?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
flames of war anyone? Smile
(29-08-2012, 08:42 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: flames of war anyone? Smile

I think Andy T might be a FoW player - not sure if he's around this week but might be worth dropping him a PM.
Oh yeah,cheers mate,Anotherthing my girlfriend is interested in the lord of the rings game,would anyone be up for teaching her how it goes? Tongue
(30-08-2012, 01:01 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: Anotherthing my girlfriend is interested in the lord of the rings game,would anyone be up for teaching her how it goes? Tongue

LotR-wise, we've got Paul and his son Tom, then Simon, Chris and (if you're really desperate) me Smile

There may be some other players, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Stick me down for a game of 40k, 1750pts Stu
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(28-08-2012, 08:38 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote: Hi, I would be up for a game of 40K if anybody fancies it Smile

(31-08-2012, 09:25 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Stick me down for a game of 40k, 1750pts Stu

Sound like a match?