Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th September 2012
Thanks to being awake all night in work, and then being awake all day fixing leaks in the bathroom, im afraid to say im not going to be attending tonight.

Please give my apologies that I can't do the necro tutorial, but I will gladly do it at another point!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(04-09-2012, 02:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Is that similar to a Doomsday Ark? (Not knowing anything about Necrons...) If its similar then yeah cool itd be better than a box haha.

yeah its the same size, from the same kit
Luke can always watch mine and Vince's game?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Gaz - cheers taking to time out for me to walk around Malifaux, its certainly a cool place to be! Smile

The game was quite simple to pick up, but looks almost impossible to master! (sounds like a challenge to me! Smile)

I'm definitely considering getting a group together of some sort, I'm tempted by Ladyjustice or I might just pick a random one, not knowing what it does and just play with that. Smile

(03-09-2012, 07:34 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 12:22 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 11:32 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Yeah sounds good, who is ninja_monkey?

One of our collection of Toms - "Tom T" I think? Plays Blood Angels?

Tom W, and yep I play blood angels.

Looking forward to it Smile

Good game Tom, see you again soon! ... considering some Blood Angel Stormraven-related allies for IG now....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.