Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dystopian Legions

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/games/dystopian-legions

Quote:DYSTOPIAN LEGIONS is a fast-paced, action-packed 28mm scale tabletop game set in the exciting world of Dystopian Wars, where Victorian super science fiction has created a fascinating and brutal arena for a deadly world war.

Looks interesting!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Preview PDF on the Total Wargamer blog: http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/blog/wp-c...review.pdf
Really liking the sound of this game, and will look to pick up a Federated States of America force I think. Anyone else tempted by this?
Looks interesting, might be tempted to get Empire of the blazing Sun
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Now available for pre-order, shipping on November 7th:

Linky

Anyone else interested in this? I'm looking at picking up either an FSA or Kingdom of Britannia force I think.
TW will have these up for pre-order today too for anyone interested.
wow those prussian grenadiers look like lovely models Smile i love the sideburns
still thinking about Empire of the blazing sun, can't find any info about rules though, and how big is a normal sized force?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Rules will be a free download at launch, and also included in the faction starter boxes. Starter sets have around 12 - 14 figures.
Go on then, I think I'll order the Blazing Sun starter box.