Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Woop! Yeah mine was there when I got back from the kids swimming!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Oh dear looks like wayland have let me down big time! Angry

Check out

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conten...ue&start=2

new 6th edition FAQ's are up on GW website, how's that for efficiency!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-06-2012, 12:37 PM)Embolden Wrote: Oh dear looks like wayland have let me down big time! Angry

Should be winging its way to you imminently - Wayland posted this yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looks like mine wasn't in that shipment, still no update.... Sad not impressed considering what they promised myself... but what can you do, it's not there fault I guess they only got 518copies and it wasn't enough to forfil my order from 8 days ago...

They might be a bit behind on notifications - I can't remember whether it was Wayland or Maelstrom that would quite often send out notifications of shipping some time after I'd actually received the item! Fingers crossed it's with you soon.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
And me :p, I'm just jealous of everyone else :p

Had a little read through my "borrowed from the internet copy till i can afford it" and quite like alot of the changes, look forward to playing it!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Don't know when i'll pick up a copy, not too bothered about 40k atm, more interested in getting started at WFB.