Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th April 2012
(22-04-2012, 07:24 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: I might pop down for a visit seeing as I have to go past you from my parents house in Forest View.

Great stuff - look forward to meeting you!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Vince, would i be able to grab a lift home at the end? i wouldn't normally ask, but my mum's busy
Hey all, sorry I've not been about for a bit - going to have to give this one and the next couple of weeks a miss, getting married on Saturday! I'll be back in action once everythings calmed down from that though! Catch you all in a few weeks!
Hey Steve, have a great day on Saturday and congratulations!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Many congrats Steve, and all the best for Saturday! Is your wedding list held at Games Workshop? Wink
(23-04-2012, 08:14 PM)Nick Wrote: Vince, would i be able to grab a lift home at the end? i wouldn't normally ask, but my mum's busy

No problem mate, feel free to ask any time you need a lift.
(23-04-2012, 11:07 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote: Hey all, sorry I've not been about for a bit - going to have to give this one and the next couple of weeks a miss, getting married on Saturday! I'll be back in action once everythings calmed down from that though! Catch you all in a few weeks!

Pfffff, Wedding before wargaming? Madness! Tongue
Joking aside, all best for Saturday!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Congratualtions Steve! All the best for Saturday!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Congrats Steve. Going to have to give this week a miss actually, something has come up. Only just found out about it, would anyone be free to give Toby a 40k game?
Great to meet you tonight Dean - and many thanks to you and Dane for your guidance with Saga!
Thanks for the game Rob, it was epic!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari