Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
And another gig payed for. Coldplay next May.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm rather miffed; there'll be no painting for me this weekend (And I honestly intended to Big Grin) as my room is being used by my sister's friends as of today through until Monday. There was no warning or notice given either.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to play Skyrim all weekend. What a shame Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Couple new Cygnar 'casters turned up today. Kinda looking forward to having a game outside of the league now so I can try them!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
A new version of the forum software is available, with advanced "anti-spam" functionality apparently. I'll try and summon the courage to upgrade this week.
(29-11-2011, 10:09 AM)Stuart Wrote: A new version of the forum software is available, with advanced "anti-spam" functionality apparently. I'll try and summon the courage to upgrade this week.

Right, I'm going for it...

(09-12-2011, 04:48 PM)Stuart Wrote: Right, I'm going for it...

...annnnnnd we're back. Hopefully in one piece.

(19-11-2011, 05:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: Couple new Cygnar 'casters turned up today. Kinda looking forward to having a game outside of the league now so I can try them!

im got some new casters due to preasnts so also same thought
Definitely up for another game soon Alan, although it's looking like it'll have to be after Christmas now.
yeah thats fine my family didnt relise that if u orders these models a week before my bday that they could take weeks/months before they come poor grayle and kruger and megalith Sad
may i ask what is skyrm because luke is never of that game ( or his little bro) when i see him on live
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green