Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself...
Hi Ben, Welcome! I'll be down on Tuesday playing Battle Companies- but I'll put my kill team stuff in the car in case you don't get a game!
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Hi Ben, and welcome. Look forward to meeting you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
hi guys not made it to club yet but hope to soon ,was mad into wargames  figures as a kid  then had a family and did some 40k with my kids and that was it until a year or so ago when i started collecting and painting figures again and now have lots of figures!
i have just had a big birthday (50) and have decided it now time to find like minded people to lead my army's against.  I am painting a kill team army at the moment as well as some new adeptus titanicus titans but am also interested in bolt action and flames of war.  I need to brush up on rules but most of the basics would ideally like to play some practice games to get me going
cheers
dean
Welcome Dean! Feel free to pop along one Tuesday for a chat and look round. We can certainly get you some practice games sorted out.

Look forward to meeting you.
Hi Dean,

Bolt Action - great... Let's gate a date in the diary... trying to get a 'rules refresher' in November myself...

Cheers
Paul
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(19-09-2018, 06:00 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Hi Dean,

Bolt Action - great... Let's gate a date in the diary... trying to get a 'rules refresher' in November myself...

Cheers
Paul

hi Paul
sounds good it will give me a reason to get some ww2 stuff painted ,been mostly painting gw stuff lately so would be a nice change
dean
OK in the club diary for 6th November.
At least five of us now for a refresher.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Good evening Wargamers!

I'm new to the area but a keen but busy gamer.

I started out playing LOTR SBG way back in 2000, (now Middle Earth SBG) which is my first love. I have quite a lot of models from this so if you ever want to try it I can bring two balanced lists.

I then got in to Warhammer Fantasy with Dwarfs and Skaven and keen to play some of 8th edition. It being a very complex tactical challenge. Not really in to Age of Sigmar

The lure of 40k was irresistible and I play Necrons, Tyranids and Space Marines.

I've recently started playing pathfinder with some friends online and finding it an unfamiliar system to learn.

Cheers all
David
Hi David, and welcome. Look forward to getting some games of MESBG in with you at some point.
(21-10-2018, 10:41 PM)Cooperman907 Wrote: Good evening Wargamers!

I'm new to the area but a keen but busy gamer.

I started out playing LOTR SBG way back in 2000, (now Middle Earth SBG) which is my first love. I have quite a lot of models from this so if you ever want to try it I can bring two balanced lists.

I then got in to Warhammer Fantasy with Dwarfs and Skaven and keen to play some of 8th edition. It being a very complex tactical challenge. Not really in to Age of Sigmar

The lure of 40k was irresistible and I play Necrons, Tyranids and Space Marines.

I've recently started playing pathfinder with some friends online and finding it an unfamiliar system to learn.

Cheers all
David

Hi David.
The LOTR game first got me into wargames as well! I will definitely give you a game when we can match up. I have mostly Isengard and Gondor.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR