Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th December 2017 - Xmas Special!
Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
If that's the case - then yeah can do :-)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(18-12-2017, 08:03 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player

There's certainly room, we've got 4 players at the moment so there's space for 2 more. I'll save you one of those spaces, and check with Rob to see if he wants to join us as well.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-12-2017, 09:11 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(18-12-2017, 08:03 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player

There's certainly room, we've got 4 players at the moment so there's space for 2 more. I'll save you one of those spaces, and check with Rob to see if he wants to join us as well.

Thanks stu
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
Russ, I’m going to play Talisman, suggest you arrange a game wth Rog

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(18-12-2017, 03:48 AM)Rog27 Wrote: Ok im up for 1500 pts 2v2 40k. Who am I paired with and what army do they have? I WON'T bring tourney list.

Open war might be better. With 4 players cards will slow us down. The open war ones havw stuff like meteors crashing and the like. I'm easy though.

I'm well up for Open War tomorrow - name a points level and I'll pull something together
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Russell I've just made a fun 1500 pts list. Nothing hardcore. Would like to use strategems though - do they work in open war? I can tweak if not. Happy with any mission.
Stratagems are fine by me - I've got a Fluffy list I've been playing at 1500pts also, we'll go for that!
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Luke (my eldest) is going to join us for Talisman tonight too, so that's all six spots taken.
Really enjoyed the game of Talisman last night - that's the closest I've ever come to finishing it Smile

Happy Christmas everyone, and see you in the new year!