Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th October 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new here but really like the idea of a night in the week playing some miniatures so if there is someone fancy playing LotR I am the man !
From 250 to 1000 points or even with battle companies (really fun in fact), please tell me and let's play a game !

Hope to get one answer or even more !

Nicolas.
(25-09-2017, 06:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'd be up for a game of dropfleet if anyone wants to test a list against Shaltari.

I'd be up for game of dropfleet Chris. (Unless you would prefer play some guildball or gates of antares? :p )
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(28-09-2017, 11:02 PM)will Wrote:
(25-09-2017, 06:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'd be up for a game of dropfleet if anyone wants to test a list against Shaltari.

I'd be up for game of dropfleet Chris. (Unless you would prefer play some guildball or gates of antares? :p )

Shame we can't fit all 3 in! I'd like to play either Dropfleet or Guild Ball, which do you fancy playing most?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Not around this week - work... Sad
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
40K, Bloodbowl league game, or something else
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-09-2017, 07:58 PM)Redfish Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am new here but really like the idea of a night in the week playing some miniatures so if there is someone fancy playing LotR I am the man !
From 250 to 1000 points or even with battle companies (really fun in fact), please tell me and let's play a game !

Hope to get one answer or even more !

Nicolas.

Hi Nicholas,

I'm up for a 1000 point game!
Anyone fancy a game of 40k - ive got a list i want to try out
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Hello all. I had a brilliant first game vs Russell his week and am looking for another game of 40k this coming Tuesday! 2k points. Fun tournament practise level ideally. Im still learning some rules.
(03-10-2017, 12:42 PM)wako1302 Wrote: 40K, Bloodbowl league game, or something else

(05-10-2017, 10:49 AM)Rog27 Wrote: Hello all. I had a brilliant first game vs Russell his week and am looking for another game of 40k this coming Tuesday! 2k points. Fun tournament practise level ideally. Im still learning some rules.

Dave?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Not here (again) this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."