Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Really sorry to do this, but I've been put on night shift for the next two weeks. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel. Hopefully normal service will be resumed in 2 weeks time. I hate real life! Sorry again
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Ok 2000 points it is! See you on Tuesday at 6.45pm ish.

Yes it's battlefield Birmingham im going to.
(21-09-2017, 10:10 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a game of Dropfleet, Dropzone or Guild Ball.

Or a Blood Bowl league game or shadow wars armageddon campaign with Alan?

Chris, do you want a game of something would like to try guild ball but don't have a team. But anything you want to play would be OK.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(30-09-2017, 12:08 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(21-09-2017, 10:10 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a game of Dropfleet, Dropzone or Guild Ball.

Chris, do you want a game of something would like to try guild ball but don't have a team. But anything you want to play would be OK.

Sounds good Dave, how about an intro game of Guild Ball then? I can provide everything, just pick which team you want - I have Morticians (sneaky/creepy), Brewers (tanky), Engineers (mechanical/shooty), Butchers (bloody!) or Fishermen (fast).
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-09-2017, 01:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(30-09-2017, 12:08 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

Sounds good Dave, how about an intro game of Guild Ball then? I can provide everything, just pick which team you want - I have Morticians (sneaky/creepy), Brewers (tanky), Engineers (mechanical/shooty), Butchers (bloody!) or Fishermen (fast).

Because of what the other half does for a job the morticians stand out.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(30-09-2017, 09:47 AM)Rog27 Wrote: Ok 2000 points it is! See you on Tuesday at 6.45pm ish.

I'm going as well - shall we stick within its ruleset then and pick one of its scenarios?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(01-10-2017, 09:27 AM)Russell Wrote:
(30-09-2017, 09:47 AM)Rog27 Wrote: Ok 2000 points it is! See you on Tuesday at 6.45pm ish.

I'm going as well - shall we stick within its ruleset then and pick one of its scenarios?

You'll have your RedWarSoc polo shirt by then too! Represent the club well! Wink
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(30-09-2017, 08:34 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Because of what the other half does for a job the morticians stand out.
OK, I will bring the Morticians and the Engineers.

If you want to have a look at the rules they are available free to download from the guild ball website: http://steamforged.com/guildball/

There is also a vid to watch about how it plays, but if you don't get round to it I am happy to go thru all the rules on Tuesday.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(01-10-2017, 10:35 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 09:27 AM)Russell Wrote:

You'll have your RedWarSoc polo shirt by then too! Represent the club well! Wink

Yup :-)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(30-09-2017, 09:35 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Really sorry to do this, but I've been put on night shift for the next two weeks. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel. Hopefully normal service will be resumed in 2 weeks time. I hate real life! Sorry again

No worries Steve, pencil me in for a couple of weeks if that doesn't clash with the LotR RPG.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."